Monday, March 17, 2014

The LBD and Statement Necklace

There is just something about that little black dress, right? One of my very favorite things to do is add a statement necklace to something so classic. 

When BlingLA sent me this phenomenal piece, I immediately saw "Little Black Dress" written all over it and couldn't wait to style it.

With a little black dress, I love that I don't have to do much to style it. A statement necklace like this is all I need, and maybe a blazer or cardigan on cool morning like this one.

One thing I love about a statement piece like this is how versatile my options are. For this day, I paired this piece with a simple black dress with leather insets, neutral heels and makeup, tights and a colored blazer. But this necklace is one that I can also wear it for something casual like running errands with the kids and pair it with a soft tee, skinnies and converse. I love the pop of glam that a statement necklace adds to any outfit, casual or dressy.

Bling LA has so many options and I can't wait to keep visiting their site as they add new and exciting pieces. I've featured this shop before here and here (check out that one to see how to get a discount!) and I'll do it again because I'm honestly so impressed with the pieces and the quality! Everyone, go check it out and let me know what you think!
LBD: Target; Studded Pumps: Torrid; Textured Tights: Target; Blazer: Kohls; Statement Necklace: Bling LA 
I'm actually incredibly impressed with not only the look of this piece (and others--stay tuned for an earring post and a few more ways to style this piece!!) but the quality and price. Often, we sacrifice quality for the sake of our wallets and that is just not the case here. I feel like the pieces I own from Bling LA will not only be worn time and time again throughout multiple styles and trends because of how much I love the way they look, but I'm confident they'll last. Not only that, but I can afford them without feeling like I'm selling my soul!!

Here are a few more of my favorite statement necklaces sold by Bling LA

Honeycomb Necklace Here for $14.99
Etherial Sunset Necklace Here for $19.99
Sunburst Necklace Set Here for $14.99

Collar Necklace Here for $13.99

Head on over and check it out! I want to know what you think. And don't forget to send a little note over to the seller, she's a doll. Tell her I sent ya!

Have fun! Happy shopping!


No comments: