Sunday, March 16, 2014

Ellie's OOTD-Styled by Mom and Restyled by Ellie

It's just the strangest thing. This daughter of mine has a mind of her own. I try and I try, but she wants what she wants. I have no idea where she gets an attitude like that.

So that being said, when it comes to what she wears, my Ellie always has something to say about it. You're about to see that attitude in action.

This is the same outfit but one of them is styled by me, the mom. The other one is styled by Ellie. I'll show you the two looks first. Then I'll tell you who styled which look.

Here is the first one:

 


Top: Old Navy; Tulle Skirt: The Children's Place; Coral Slingbacks: Old Navy

Here is the second one:
 


Top: Old Navy; Tulle Skirt: The Children's Place; Headband: The Children's Place; Boots: Walmart; Attitude: Her mommy 

So which do you like better?

Yeah, I like the second look better.

And Ellie is the one who kicked off the pink slingbacks I picked out and put on her boots and headband.

What can I say? She knows her stuff.

<3


No comments: