Wednesday, March 26, 2014

$5 Jewelry and 50% off Sale!

Um, Listen.
If you know me at all you know I LOVE a good deal.
And do you know what I love more than a good deal??

Ha.

A better deal.

One of my favorite boutiques, SexyModest Boutique, has an amazing tab on their website of $5 jewelry. Yeah, you read that right. $5 jewelry. OH WAIT. And add on top of that the code you get, just for being my amazing readers, of 10% off.

Here are a couple of my favorite pieces from the $5 jewelry section:
Top: My Sister's Closet; Leggings: Agnes and Dora; Shoes: Betsey Johnson; Sunnies: Steve Madden; $5 Statement Jewelry: SexyModest Boutique  





$5 Statement Necklace: SexyModest Boutique  



Use this link to get to SexyModest Boutique and don't forget to check out the $5 jewelry tab and stock up. At $5 a pop, you can AFFORD to! Not only that, but don't forget to use the code: "alyssahall10" at checkout to get 10% off anything on the site.

Here are just a few more of my favorites from the $5 tab from SexyModest Boutique:
Oh, and did I mention that from now until March 30th, the blowout tab on SexyModest Boutique's website is....

50% OFF 

with the code "blowoutsale". Here is a favorite of mine that can be found at SexyModest Boutique  in the blowout section:

This leopard printed jacket is $32.99 but with the code, only $16.50!!

So get comfy at your computer, get your favorite drink and treat (you know I have a Dr. Pepper and those Cadburry Eggs up in here) and head over and check out the $5 jewelry section and the blowout section using this link SexyModest Boutique and the appropriate discount codes and be sure to show me what you find!!

Have fun shopping!! 

No comments: