Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday:RED!

It's that time, again!!

I'm loving the color red this week, and I've seen some lovelies wearing it beautifully.

Before we get to that, here are a few ways I think that red looks great:

Sometimes, you need to dress up!


 And sometimes being comfy is the best thing ever!


And this gorgeous lady is Kim. She got her outfit at TJ Maxx. I love her shoes and her wallet! Her outfit is kind of an orange-red. It looks so good with her hair! She pulls the neutrals out of the red, and I love it.
This doll is my sister, again!! Her cardigan is the perfect color red for her. I think she looks so pretty. And she's rockin' those signature pearls! Kate contrasts the red with black, and she looks great.
And this is my absolute favorite red nail polish ever! The shade is "red carpet", and it looks great for at least 6 or so days without chipping at all (use a top coat!).



Let me know what you think!

-L


No comments: