Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A Rainy Day Playlist

Today is one of those days.
You know, those ones.
And my mood matches the weather.


Which is odd because I actually love the rain. And typically, rainy weather makes me happy.
But today is gloomy. And just, blah.
And I'm just glad that today is almost over.
And I'm bound and determined to make tomorrow better than today.
Even if the weather stays gloomy.

Here's today's playlist:

1. Peace of Mind-Boston
2. I Almost Do-Taylor Swift
3. Roderigo-Seven Mary Three
4. The Chain-Three Days Grace
5. Watching Airplanes-Gary Allan
6. Again-Needtobreathe
7. Times Like These-Foo Fighters
8. Remember Everything-Five Finger Death Punch
9. Pass Slowly-Seether
10. Slow Dancing in a Burning Room-John Mayer
11. Second Chances-Shinedown
12. Boston-Augustana 

Here's to a sunny tomorrow, even if it rains!


-L


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...