Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday: Spring Accessories

Happy Wednesday, everyone!
So, it's springtime (almost summer), and I'm loving springtime accessories. I wanted to talk about them a bit and also show you some of the lovelies I've seem sporting cute spring-ish accessories.

So, as you guys probably know, I am a HUGE fan of a basic t-shirt with a cardigan. I think adding cute accessories like (my fav) converse and a cute hat makes a really basic outfit look fun.
 And if you are looking to be a bit more girly for spring, adding a scarf is fun, and then you get to wear your winter scarves just a little bit longer before the stifling summer.
This beauty queen is rocking that hat, right? This is my girl, Kenzie. I've been so excited to show you all this outfit because I think she pulls it off so well. What a babe.
 Hat: Alloy.com, Shirt: Urban outfitters, Jeans: Rock and Republic, Shoes: Alloy.com, Wallet: Urban Outfitters, Earrings: Lucky Penny Earrings

And this is Niki, and she's rocking a spring scarf. I love how she's using colors in this picture, too!! I love her look here.
 And this cutie pie is Kristine. I think she looks so great in a spring scarf, too. I also love the colors that she's pulling together here. You can tell just by looking that this girl has great style.

I'm loving spring, and I think these gorgeous ladies are loving it, too!

-L

No comments: