Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday: Winter Tag Week 2

Hey all. Alright, it's still freezing. I don't think that's going to change. Here ya go, week 2. I'm too tired and irritable today to write about anything else. So, bye.



 Grey skinnies: Kohls, Bow sweater: Kohls, Red earrings: My Sisters Closet, Watch and bracelets: JCPenny, Pumps: Steve Madden
 
 Polka dot henley top: Old Navy, Skirt: Down East Outfitters, Scarf: Kohls, Chevron black tights: Target, Boots: Steve Madden. Not doing my hair and makeup: thanks to the weekend, my friends.
Top: Alloy, Pants: Kohls, Blazer: Charlotte Russe, Boots: Steve Madden, Belt: Buckle (ironically...), Bracelets: Kohls and Forever21 

 Chambray button up: Old Navy, Cardigan: Target, Booties: Sam and Libby, Bracelets: Old Navy, Belt: Kohls, Hair pin: Birchbox

Let me just tell you about these booties. I absolutely adore them. They're so comfortable and look so cute with like everything. And more importantly, they look great on everyone! As you can see, Ellie pulls them off fabulously. 





-L

No comments: