Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Wardrobe Wednesday

This next look I really liked because the colors were bold but the outfit and fundamentals themselves were classic. I call these pink shoes my Barbie shoes. They look just like the little pumps I used to have lose for my Barbie dolls. Pair it with flats and you're even more casual, or trade in the pants for a pencil skirt and tuck in the top and it's even dressier. I loved it with a lavender cheek and lip. 
Striped top: My Sister's Closet; Grey Cardigan: Kohls; Black Bootcut Jeans: Old Navy; Pink Pumps: Justfab.com; Statement Necklace: Gift from my brother; Lipstick: Mac Viva Glam Nicki 2 (amplified)
This next look was a casual one. It is a great Saturday errands look, especially when it's cold out. It may have inspired me to listen to Nirvana and Pearl Jam all day. I'll admit there is definitely some grunge inspired pieces involved, but I love it! I put it with a dark lip and bolder brow--Figured while I was at it, I would go all the way with the 90's look, yeah?

Sweatshirt: Old Navy; Jeans: Old Navy Rockstar Skinnies; Beanie: Steve Madden; Moto Boots: Steve Madden; Lipstick: Mac Heroine (Matte) with Milani Gloss

And Finally, on our way to my little man's 5th Birthday party, we were casual.  

Ellie's Outfit: Top: Children's Place; Leggings: Children's Place; Boots: Target; Bow: Anniston's Accessories
Landon's Outfit: Jeans: Ruum; Shirt: Old Navy; Jacket: Old Navy; Shoes: WalMart
Alyssa's Outfit:
Top: Kohls; High Waisted Jeans: My Sister's Closet; Dorsay Flats: My Sister's Closet; Watch: Gift From Hubby 
 
 

 Yes, I know there is a string on my pants. :/
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy Wednesday, Everyone!!
-L

No comments: