Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday

Here is some old wardrobe Wednesday's from before the leaves changed color and the weather got just a bit colder. As for today, there is a leather jacket and scarf involved. But let's all think warm thoughts and go back to the summer for a minute, yes?

I've been loving on some stripes and neon lately:

Top: Old Navy, Bermuda shorts: Sexy Modest Boutique, Sandals: Forever 21, Watch: Michael Kors
Me: Top: Kohls, Skirt: Old Navy, Pumps: Target, Bracelet: a jewelry party
Landon: Who cares where it all came from. Look at that mug! ...handsome little devil!

As for now, I'm obsessed with fall fashion. My Pinterest is going haywire with all of the winter and fall ideas and I love layers, so these seasons are the best! Let's discuss how much I love black and white stripes, mustard yellow and leopard print together. Ya feel? Ya dig? 

Me too.

_L



No comments: